Working With Us
Halsnead is an ambitious and inclusive community school with passion for delivering high quality education.
Our staff are passionate, hardworking and motivated. We are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher to help us provide a supportive, stimulating environment and to share our high expectations of achievement for all our children.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Forward looking, energetic and visionary with high level organisational skills
- An outstanding teacher
- Committed to working with staff and students to help them achieve their potential
- Able to create a culture and ethos of challenge and support where all students can achieve success and become engaged in their own learning
- Energetic, creative and able to embrace the challenges of Halsnead
- An excellent communicator and demonstrates openness and honesty
- An excellent team player who enjoys working collaboratively and leading by example, setting high standards for all
- Able to inspire and motivate children and staff
- Highly skilled in managing personal interactions
- Resilient under pressure
- Experienced in leading whole school initiatives
Visits to the school are essential and warmly welcomed.
For more information, click here.
Please contact Amanda Tyrell, 0151 4768130 or email Amanda.email@example.com to arrange a visit and request an application form. Please return all applications to this address.
Applications close: Sunday 22nd September 2019